Dr Bhavjit Kaur
aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the year finalist 2022
Dr Bhavjit Kaur is a qualified medical practitioner since 1993 with over 12 years of experience in Aesthetic Medicine. She is a postgraduate in Pathology, MS (Biomedical sciences), DRCOG, DFSRH, Cosmetic Medicine and Clinical Education. She is a board member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM). Dr Kaur is an appointed appraiser and mentor for BCAM members. She has contributed to medical journals as an author and reviewer. Dr Kaur is also frequently invited as a speaker for national and international conferences. As patient safety remains her priority she focuses on latest advances in all aspects of non-surgical treatments and skincare.
Dr Bhavjit was also a judge for Zenith Global awards in 2021.
Dr Bhavjit has devoted her professional life to Medical Aesthetics.
She combines her love for art with evidence-based medicine and creates age appropriate results that enhance and maintain natural beauty. She aims to make patients look and feel like a fresher version of themselves by drawing up a bespoke treatment plan. Her warm, friendly energy and no-rush treatment technique gives a sense of calm and confidence to those who visit her. Dr Kaur’s areas of expertise include treatments like wrinkle-relaxing injections, non-surgical face, hand and decolletage lift with dermal fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments. fat-dissolving Injections, weight loss, skin consultations & minor operations. She has a special interest in treating skin of colour.
Dr Kaur was shortlisted as “Proactive Doctor of the year” for Safety in Beauty 2016 Diamond Awards. She has won Best Business Award, 2016 for “Outstanding Personal Achievement”. She has also been awarded for her research work. She believes aesthetic medicine is a continuous journey and the goal is to strive for clinical excellence. There is no greater reward for her than the delight of her patients.
Association with BCAM, JCCP, CPSA
- BCAM board member and lead Trustee for PR and member engagement from November 2020
- BCAM- Member of PR committee from August 2020
- JCCP – Panel for fitness to practice from February 2020
- BCAM Academy – Mentor from Feb 2018
- CPSA – Participation in CPSA working group Standards Workshop July 2017
- BCAM -Audit Committee Member from 2015
- BCAM-Appraiser from May 2014
Contributions towards aesthetic medicine
- Member of Etrevous editorial panel.
- Panel member for Beauty essence. Let us talk skin, for black skin- August 2018
- Panel member for Black Skin Directory –March 2018
- Article Reviewer for Journal of Aesthetic Nursing from December 2016
- Mentor for Harley Academy- September 2016- March 2017
- Aesthetic Doctor from February 2009
Dr Bhavjit Kaur offers video consultations to discuss your skin from the comfort of your own home to own home. Please complete the form below to request an appointment.