PRP Skin Rejuvenation London Bridge
PRP Treatment London Bridge
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment that uses your own blood to help facilitate a glowing, youthful complexion. PRP treatments are a desired treatment for hair regrowth too. Our blood is made of two main components, red blood cells, and plasma. The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors. Growth factors play the role of messengers, signaling cells to function. The treatment is suitable for anybody experiencing the signs and ageing and wanting a youthful look.
Tissue growth and collagen production is stimulated to naturally rejuvenate the skin.
PRP rejuvenation stimulates:
1) Fibroblast proliferation
2) Stem cell proliferation and differentiation
3) Collagenesis and extra cellular matrix formation
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Improves skin hydration
- Improves sun damaged and aged skin
- Reduces dark circles under the eyes
- Reduction in scarring – Acne, stretch marks, surgical
- Stimulates hair regrowth
- For Decolletage and hand Rejuvenation
- Suitable for all skin types
Request a call back
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Blood is taken from the patient.
2. Numbing cream is applied to the face.
3. Blood is spun and red blood cells are separated from the Platelet rich plasma.
4. Rich platelets are extracted and prepared for injection.
Our blood is made of two main components, red blood cells, and plasma. The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors. Growth factors play the role of messengers, signaling cells to function.
Withdrawing the blood may be painful for some. We do apply numbing cream to the treatment area during treatment though. You may feel some discomfort during or after treatment, but this will subside.
Most patients will initially need 3-4 treatments, once every 3-4 weeks. Then one maintenance treatment every 9 months.
Anyone aged 18 and over is suitable for treatment. It is particularly popular with people want to take a more natural approach to anti-ageing.
Dr Bhavjit Kaur
Dr Bhavjit Kaur is an Aesthetic Physician, with over 27 years of clinical experience. She is a postgraduate in Pathology, Biomedical sciences, DRCOG, DFSRH and Cosmetic Medicine.