Qualifications and Research
Dr Bhavjit Kaur
- M.B.B.S, February 1993, Govt. Medical College Patiala, Punjab.
- M.S. (Biomedical Sciences) Degree, 30/07/1997, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan, India.
- Diplomate of National Board (D.N.B.) (Postgraduate Specialist Degree in Pathology), 18/11/2000, Institute of Pathology, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (examining body: National Board of Examinations) India.
- Diplomate of Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare(DFSRH), October 2007, Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
- Diploma of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists(DRCOG), October 2008, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Postgraduate Certificate In Cosmetic Medicine, December 2011, University Of Leicester.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Education, May 2020, Eduqual – Healthcare Skills.
Association with BCAM, JCCP, CPSA
- BCAM board member and lead Trustee for PR and member engagement from November 2020
- BCAM- Member of PR committee from August 2020
- JCCP – Panel for fitness to practice from February 2020
- BCAM Academy – Mentor from Feb 2018
- CPSA – Participation in CPSA working group Standards Workshop July 2017
- BCAM -Audit Committee Member from 2015
- BCAM-Appraiser from May 2014
Contributions towards aesthetic medicine
- Member of Etrevous editorial panel.
- Panel member for Beauty essence. Let us talk skin, for black skin- August 2018
- Panel member for Black Skin Directory –March 2018
- Article Reviewer for Journal of Aesthetic Nursing from December 2016
- Mentor for Harley Academy- September 2016- March 2017
- Aesthetic Doctor from February 2009